Let’s walk you through all the requirements for Chevron Recruitment 2017/2018 application Form. You will see all the steps on how to Apply for this job.
Are you a young man, very excited? Are you versatile and clever at solving the problem? Do you have a minimum second class upper. Let’s help you secure a job in chevron oil company in Nigeria.
Chevron Recruitment in Chevron Nigeria PLC Limited Qualification
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
After logging into your account navigate to view the vacant positions.
chevron recruitment for fresh graduates
chevron nigeria recruitment 2017
chevron nigeria salary
chevron nigeria internship
chevron recruitment portal
chevron nigeria address
chevron recruitment department
chevron graduate program 2017
Chevron Nigeria Limited Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Business Development Analyst
CHEVRON CV SUBMISSION & RECRUITMENT 2014
Chevron in Nigeria
Chevron has been active in Nigeria since 1913, when legacy company Texaco products were first brought to the market. As Texaco Overseas (Nigeria) Petroleum Co. (TOPCON) and later Chevron Nigeria Ltd. (CNL), the company discovered Nigeria’s first offshore oil fields in 1963-the Koluama and Okan fields.
In 1997 CNL started the Escravos Gas Project (EGP), the nation’s first major project to gather and process natural gas. Continuing the search for offshore oil, CNL discovered the Agbami field in 1999 and uncovered potential recoverable resources of 900 million barrels of oil equivalent, Nigeria’s largest ever deepwater discovery.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.