Do you wish to know if Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2017/2018 Form out? Kepp calm and continue reading to see How to Apply Now for free.
NDDC was established in 2000 with the mission of facilitating the rapid, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) seeks to recruit qualified candidates f
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2017
- Canditates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Preference will be given to candidates that are familiar with the Niger Delta Terrain.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the NDDC website, www.nddc.gov.ng and apply for the positions online.
- Posession of security experience for those applying for the position of Security Assistant would be an added advantage.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination.
Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified.
No fee is required for online application, test or interview
Applications are invited from interested youths across the Niger Delta to be recruited and trained.
How to Apply for Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Clicvk here to apply
THE NDDC MANDATE
- Formulation of policies and guidelines for the development of the Niger Delta area.
- Conception, planning and implementation, in accordance with set rules and regulations, of projects and programs for sustainable development of the Niger Delta area in the field of transportation including roads, jetties and waterways, health, employment, industrialization, agriculture and fisheries, housing and urban development, water supply, electricity and telecommunications
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the Niger Delta development commission recruitment 2017/2018 application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Submission of applications closes six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement.