Do you want to apply for Shell Recruitment 2017? Let me show you how you can Apply for the Shell Nigeria recruitment form.
Shell Nigeria is looking for graduates who have studied the following courses:
Shell Recruitment course of Study
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Roles Available For Shell 2017 Recruitment
- Trainee Commercial Adviser
- Trainee Production Engineers
- Trainee Reservoir Engineers
- Human Resource Analyst
- Trainee Well Engineers
- Trainee Discipline Engineers
- Trainee Project Engineers
- Trainee Production Geologists
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Shell 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Shell form?
- Is the Shell 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Shell Recruitment start?
- I need Shell updates, etc.
- Is Shell Recruitment Real for 2017 etc.
- Shell Application Deadline 2017/2018.
Shell are looking for graduates who
- Completed their undergraduate degree between 2013 and 2016
- graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Note: Applicants who do not meet the above requirement will be regretted. Please be aware that multiple applications will be disqualified and candidate regretted. SHELL does not request monetary payments (eg: for insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer etc) for employment or recruitment.
How to Apply For Shell ReRecruitment form
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 14th June 2017.
For more information visit SHELL Nigeria Career Page.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Shell Recruitment 2017/2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.
You can comment below. Please don’t pay anyone for employment into Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC).