Do you want to know if Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2018 application form is out? – The guidelines on this page will show you how to apply online via www.careers.fidelitybank.ng.
If you feel that you are really skillful, diligent and self-organized, then you may opt for a career in the banking industry.
In particular, you might want to take part in the Fidelity Bank recruitment 2018 form.
So, what are the available positions in Fidelity Bank you can consider?
How to apply for Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2018 for Graduate Trainee?
If you want to apply for the position of Graduate Trainee, you have to know about these requirements. According to hotnigerianjobs.com, they are the following:
– Age – Not more than 26 years old;
– Working period – full time;
– First degree (First & Second Class Honors Division) or HND (Upper Credit) – are obligatory requirements;
– Completed NYSC program is also a must.
Generally, experience isn’t required, but if you have at least one year of experience in the banking industry it would be a plus.
Front Desk Officer – How to apply as a front desk officer in Fidelity Bank Nigeria Plc
This Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2018 vacancy implies being a kind of a liaison between customers and the company’s executive department. You will need to make telephone calls, greet people, schedule some meetings, verify identification etc.
According to jamborgng.info, they are the following:
– Higher education diploma (Bachelor) or Higher National Diploma in the sphere of Management or Social sciences;
– NYSC completion is obligatory;
– Experience (at least 2 years in similar role);
– Age – not more than 30 years old.
Speaking about the salary, you will be able to get nearly N100.000 monthly, though it’s not the maximum. You can also be rewarded with extra cash if you do well in addition to other company benefits.
The application procedures for Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2018 is so easy, you need to send your CV to the following e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.