Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 | Download Form Here Now – recruitment.army.mil.ng
The long alwited Nigerian army recruitment form for 2018 regular recruitment intake is currently out.
We’ve given detailed information concerning how to apply and application registration deadline as well.
If you continue to read the information on this page, you’ll defiantly see all the recruitment requirements and many other things.
Now let’s move on from the first steps.
The number thing you need to put into consideration is the application requirements.
Just calm down and go through the requirmsnt we’ve outlined below:
Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 online Application registration Guide
You need to kindly visit recruitment.army.mil.ng to fill and submit your own army form.
Please don’t give anyone money for any recruitment process. Nigerian army recruitment 2018 is Free.
Application commences on 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018.
If you want regular updates from is, kindly comment now.